LMN Chemistry Lab
LMN operates a multi-purpose chemistry lab, equiped for the chemical modification and functionalization of structured and non-structured surfaces of materials including silicon, glass, mica, gold and various polymers.
- Basic equipment for chemical synthesis and graft-polymerization reactions.
- Atmospheric-pressure Helium plasma jet
- Simple low-pressure plasma chamber
- Prepration of protein patterns on glass, silicon and polymer surfaces.
- Annealing oven for nanostructured samples
- Antisticking coatings on stamps for nano-imprint lithography are applied in a dedicated reactor placed in a laminar flow bench.
- 170nm UV lamp for sample cleaning and activation