Paul Scherrer Institut
5232 Villigen PSI
5232 Villigen PSI
Heterogeneous catalysis (heteropoly acids, Prins reaction, butadiene production), in situ FTIR spectroscopy, mechanistic and kinetic reaction studies (steady state, KIE), direct methane to methanol conversion, ion exchange zeolites.
|09/2019 - present||Ph.D. student at The van Bokhoven Group, Department of Chemistry and Applied Biosciences, ETH Zürich, Switzerland|
|09/2013 - 07/2019||Master of Science in Physical Chemistry (summa cum laude), Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia. Thesis: Synthesis of butadiene from propylene and formaldehyde over heteropoly acid catalysts|
- N. A. Artsiusheuski, A. L. Grachev, B. A. Kolozhvari, and D. A. Fedosov. Pervaporation of water–alcohol mixtures on cation-exchanged lta zeolite membranes. Petroleum Chemistry, 2019. DOI: 10.1134/s0965544119080024
- V. N. Gutrov, G. V. Zakharova, M. A. Artsiusheuski, V. N. Nuriev, S. Z. Vatsadze, S. P. Gromov, and A. K. Chibisov. Photoprocesses in 2-benzylidene-5-(pyridin-4-ylmetylidene)cyclopentanone and its derivatives in acetonitrile. High Energy Chemistry, 2019. DOI: 10.1134/S0018143919030056
- Artsiusheuski N.A., Kots P.A., Ivanova I.I. Method of producing butadiene-1,3. Patent RF, no. 2688158, 2019.
- 2019. XXXVI All-Russian symposium of young scientists on chemical kinetics, Moscow. Oral presentation “Synthesis of butadiene from propylene and formaldehyde over heteropoly acid catalysts”, award for best oral report.
- 2019. XXV International Conference of Students, Post-Graduate Students, and Young Scientists "Lomonosov", Moscow. Oral presentation “Selective one-stage synthesis of butadiene from propylene and formaldehyde”, award for best oral report
- 2018. VIII Russian National Zeolite Conference, Ufa, Russia. Oral presentation “Electrochemical activation of metallic supports for zeolite coating synthesis”
Awards and Achievements
- 2013. Silver medal on 47th International Mendeleev Chemistry Olympiad, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- 2013. Silver medal on 45th International Chemistry Olympiad, Moscow, Russia.
- July 2015 – Member of the organizing committee of 47th International Chemistry Olympiad (Organization of experimental exam), MSU Branch in Baku, Azerbaijan
- 2016. Personal student fellowship granted by Ecological Fund of V.I. Vernadsky.
- 2017. Personal student scholarship granted by Schlumberger.
- 2017. Prize for the best course work in Physical Chemistry among 4th-grade students.