Paul Scherrer Institut
5232 Villigen PSI
5232 Villigen PSI
- Ambient-Pressure X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (APXPS)
- Water-gas shift reaction (WGSR)
|10/2018 - present||Ph.D. Student, Laboratory for Catalysis and Sustainable Chemistry, Paul Scherrer Institute, Villigen and ETH Zürich, Switzerland|
|8/2015 - 7/2018||M.Sc. at School of Environment, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China|
|9/2010 - 7/2014||B.Sc. at College of Chemistry, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China|
- X Li, K Li, X Li, Y Peng, J Li, “Interaction of phosphorus with a FeTiOx catalyst for selective catalytic reduction of NOx with NH3: Influence on surface acidity and SCR mechanism.”, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 347: 173-183.
- X Li, X Li, T Zhu, Y Peng, J Li, J Hao, “Extraordinary deactivation offset effect of arsenic and calcium on CeO2–WO3 SCR catalysts.”, Environmental Science & Technology, 2018, 52 (15), 8578-8587.
- D Wang, Y Peng, W Si, X Li, B Li, J Li. "The dechlorination of chlorobenzene on vanadium-based catalysts for low-temperature SCR.", Chemical Communications, 2018, 54, 2032-2035.
- X Li, C Liu, X Li, Y Peng, J Li, “A neutral and coordination regeneration method of Ca-poisoned V2O5-WO3/TiO2 SCR catalyst.”, Catalysis Communications, 2017, 100, 112-116.
- X Li, X Li, J Li, J Hao, “Identification of the arsenic resistance on MoO3 doped CeO2/TiO2 catalyst for selective catalytic reduction of NOx with ammonia.”, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2016, 318, 615-622.
- Y Yu, Q Yang, X Li, M Guo, J Hu, “A bimetallic Ni-Ti nanoparticle modified indium tin oxide electrode fabricated by the ion implantation method for studying the direct electrocatalytic oxidation of methanol.”, Green Chemistry, 2016, 18(9), 2827-2833.