Submission step by step:
- DUO Registration
- All new users need to register with the SLS DUO. This has to be done only once.
- Experimental report submission
- You are strongly advised to submit experimental reports of previous experiments with your proposals. The main author of a proposal (proposer) is asked to submit a short (1-2p) Experimental Report within a few months after the experiment, at the latest as an additional information to a continuation proposal. This Experimental Report could contain preliminary information about the measurement describing what has been measured and what are the results expected.
- This report is stored in the DUO database together with the other proposal information and will be available to the Proposal Review Committee fort ranking future proposals from authors of this group. For entering an Experimental Report please refer to the following website: Submit experimental report.
- Proposal submission
- Take your time to read the Submission Rules.